- “Yes, Vinton, there is a Human Right to the Internet,” International Symposium on Digital Ethics, Loyola University, Chicago, IL, October 2012.
- “Information Rights as Human Rights,” presented at the Philosophy of Freedom Center Colloquium Series, University of Arizona, January 17, 2013.
- “Privacy and Mobile Apps: Why designers should care and what they can do about it.” Mobile Matters Symposium: Innovation in Action, University of Arizona, October 2013.
- “Method in Information Ethics: What we can Learn from Bioethics?” 11th Annual Information Ethics Roundtable, April 2013.
- “Facets of Access: A Conceptual and Standard Threats Analysis” iConference 2014, Berlin, Germany, March 2014.
- “Is There a Human Right to Intellectual Property?” New Mexico/Texas Philosophical Society Annual Meeting, El Paso, TX., April 2014.